TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention! Pics
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
"Unless Britney is locked away or put into a treatment program, she is going to die in six months - or even sooner. In my opinion, she suffers from cyclothymia, a chronic mood disorder in which short periods of mild depression are followed by short periods of hypomania," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
She added: "That explains why one minute she (Spears) can appear perfectly sane and the next she's exhibiting totally crazy behaviour." Dr. Glass tells the publication, She's definitely a candidate for suicide if she isn't treated immediately."
The diagnosis supports her recent meltdown at her home when she locked herself and her son in a bathroom at the end of a visitation term and refused to come out for three hours. This led to her being admitted to hospital strapped to a stretcher.