TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
However, after learning about the pop star's plans, Paris has decided to beat Spears to the punch by opening her chain of strip clubs in Las Vegas."Britney was excited about this project for months and is really pissed with Paris that things have come to this. And that's even before she heard Paris has been partying with Kevin," the Daily Star quoted a source, as saying.
"Britney has always thought of stripping as a bit like art – as a skill. So when some Vegas-based developers approached her about investing money into three exclusive strip joints, which she wants to call Toxic Heaven, she jumped at the chance. "But then Paris heard about the plans through her younger sister Nicky, who is a hotelier, and jumped on the bandwagon.
"She wanting to open her own strip joints, calling them Shagadillic. Paris is now in talks with business developers about the idea and wants to involve Nicky to keep it within the family. She thinks they can trounce Britney," the source added.