TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
According to Arquette, the singer is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, which is common among hostages and abuse victims, who show loyalty towards their captor/abuser. "When you see her seeming like she's friends with the paparazzi, she's got, like, Stockholm Syndrome," Contactmusic quoted Arquette, as saying. I mean she's becoming friends with her captors. She's being torn apart by this business," she added.
Spears is reportedly dating Ghalib, who was once among the photographers keeping a track of the singer's every step.