TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Britney's manager and close friend Sam Lufti, with whom she has had a tiff lately, has confirmed that the 26-year-old singer has seen a psychiatrist for her "mental issues". According to Lufti, Britney is suffering from mental issues which are treatable. He said that she has been to a psychiatrist and that she is starting some kind of treatment.
He added that Britney has been having mood swings and she's been having trouble sleeping. The pop singer is also in touch with her mother and her mother has been very supportive of whatever Britney is going to do. The 'Piece of Me' singer is believed to be bipolar and reportedly has multiple personality disorder. Her legal team is hoping her visitation rights will be reinstated if she undergoes psychiatric treatment.