TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I just opened an email and there was this track and it said, 'Britney Spears and Heidi Montag'," Contactmusic quoted Seacrest, as saying. When the DJ previewed the track, he asked, "How can you do that? If she doesn't know Britney, how can she (Montag) do a song with Britney? You've gotta get a little Britney permission on that I would think."
And he later placed the entire track on his Kiis-FM website for fans to listen to. On the other hand, Montag's publicist claimed that her client had no knowledge of the duet. "Heidi has no knowledge of this recording. She did do a demo of this song for possible use on her record, but that recording had a male vocal on it, not Britney Spears," said Montag's publicist.