TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
"I just opened an email and there was this track and it said, 'Britney Spears and Heidi Montag'," Contactmusic quoted Seacrest, as saying. When the DJ previewed the track, he asked, "How can you do that? If she doesn't know Britney, how can she (Montag) do a song with Britney? You've gotta get a little Britney permission on that I would think."
And he later placed the entire track on his Kiis-FM website for fans to listen to. On the other hand, Montag's publicist claimed that her client had no knowledge of the duet. "Heidi has no knowledge of this recording. She did do a demo of this song for possible use on her record, but that recording had a male vocal on it, not Britney Spears," said Montag's publicist.