TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"Britney seemed to be in a daze. She rushed around looking at coats and bags and then left with her gang of 25 people," the Sun quoted a shopper as saying. "The staff were just staring at each other, then said 'I think she's taken a top'. There was chaos outside with fans and police," the shopper added.
Britney had brought along with her 25 aides and bodyguards, who were said to have argued with the store's staff and with cops and fans after the theft was discovered. However friends of the 26-year-old star insisted that she had simply forgotten to hand over the cash for the 100 pounds long-sleeved vest.