TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Because of the security measure, show's star Neil Patrick Harris, who plays womaniser Barney, was denied entry to the studio as he was not wearing a wrist band. "They wouldn't let me on the stage because I didn't have the proper wristband. I said to the security people: 'Lady, I am actually on the show.' We had words and I eventually made it on set," The Sun quoted Harris, as saying.
Though annoyed, Harris, best known as Doogie from the eighties show Doogie Howser MD, said that Britney has been "very professional" in her cameo role as dermatologist's secretary Abby. "She's good. We did the run through on Tuesday, she seemed a little nervous, she wore the big sunglasses the whole time. I think that's a bit of a security blanket. But she seems very professional," he said. The show featuring the 'Toxic' singer is set to be aired on March 24 on US cable channel CBS.