TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
However, in the recent hearing Court Commissioner Scott M Gordon had refused to grant any visits, court-monitored or not, to her. Thus, the custody of her children still rests with her ex-hubby Kevin Federline and she's not allowed more than telephone contact with the boys. Besides this ruling, the day's procedure also included a request for a gag order, which was denied. However, the 'Toxic' star was allowed to swap her attorney from Anne Kiley to Stacy Phillips.
Both her past and future lawyers, along with K-Fed attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan were, in a rare show of solidarity, trying to work out some sort of visitation ground rules. However, they could not close in on an agreement and all custody matters have been dismissed till the next hearing, on Mar.10.
"Both sides want to see the day when visitation can renew and the question of working out the details of how that would be implemented will probably take some time But not that much time, hopefully. We are working to expedite that process, as it would be in the best interest of the boys," E!Online quoted Kaplan, as saying outside the courtroom.