TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
However, in the recent hearing Court Commissioner Scott M Gordon had refused to grant any visits, court-monitored or not, to her. Thus, the custody of her children still rests with her ex-hubby Kevin Federline and she's not allowed more than telephone contact with the boys. Besides this ruling, the day's procedure also included a request for a gag order, which was denied. However, the 'Toxic' star was allowed to swap her attorney from Anne Kiley to Stacy Phillips.
Both her past and future lawyers, along with K-Fed attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan were, in a rare show of solidarity, trying to work out some sort of visitation ground rules. However, they could not close in on an agreement and all custody matters have been dismissed till the next hearing, on Mar.10.
"Both sides want to see the day when visitation can renew and the question of working out the details of how that would be implemented will probably take some time But not that much time, hopefully. We are working to expedite that process, as it would be in the best interest of the boys," E!Online quoted Kaplan, as saying outside the courtroom.