TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
"We went into the studio, but it was just for fun – nothing more," Usmagazine.com quoted Rudolph as saying. For 26-year-old Spears, she has not been in a recording studio for the past year. "She just wanted to go in and tinker around," a source said.
"She sat at a piano and got some ideas. She played the piano and sang a bit. She enjoyed herself," the source revealed. Spears was content to be playing old and new tunes, looking for inspiration to reviving her creative self again. "She wanted to go in as a way to get her creativity going. It was a really positive experience for her," the source added.
As the source further revealed, Spears and Rudolph, who produces MTV's Rock the Cradle, "are not at the stage where they are talking business yet." Rudolph, who is credited for discovering Spears and managing her career for 9 years, told Us earlier in the month, that she is on the "right path."