TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
London (ANI): American pop princess Britney Spears, who was recently released from a secure psychiatric unit, is planning a world tour in an effort to get back on her feet. The 26-year-old Toxic singer, had been taken to the UCLA Medical Centre in LA, after she flew into a "psychotic" rage, brought about by lack of sleep and a cocktail of drugs.
Spears was discharged from the Centre last Wednesday Feb 6, where she had been spending a week in a padded room undergoing psychological assessment. Being a mother of two and losing custody of them is tough, but Spears has decided to forget all about her current problems and to get back on the road.
The solution she has found is to do a string of gigs around the world to promote her latest album 'Blackout'. "Britney will be leaving the country in the next few weeks, after training in privacy for a month. She is planning a global tour," the Sun reported an insider as telling the New York Post.