TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
When asked if he would marry the Toxic singer if she proposed, he said: "Would anybody say no?" About the shopping of the pregnancy tests that the duo were spotted shopping for, he said: "I think she was hoping she was pregnant with my child."
The 34-year-old however, defended his stand of not latching on to Brit in order to sell pictures of her. He asserted on his stand by claiming that she was great person to be with. "In time, I think people will understand that. The beautiful thing about Britney is she's very spontaneous. Unless you take the time to scratch the surface and see what's really within," you can't "understand how truly, truly amazing she is,"" he said.
He further said that people don't want her to be happy as they always look for scandals. "People don't like happy in Hollywood. People don't want fairy-tale endings. I don't think anybody wants her to be happy... whatever it takes, scandal sells," he said.