TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
When asked if he would marry the Toxic singer if she proposed, he said: "Would anybody say no?" About the shopping of the pregnancy tests that the duo were spotted shopping for, he said: "I think she was hoping she was pregnant with my child."
The 34-year-old however, defended his stand of not latching on to Brit in order to sell pictures of her. He asserted on his stand by claiming that she was great person to be with. "In time, I think people will understand that. The beautiful thing about Britney is she's very spontaneous. Unless you take the time to scratch the surface and see what's really within," you can't "understand how truly, truly amazing she is,"" he said.
He further said that people don't want her to be happy as they always look for scandals. "People don't like happy in Hollywood. People don't want fairy-tale endings. I don't think anybody wants her to be happy... whatever it takes, scandal sells," he said.