TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Washington (ANI): American singer Cher has revealed that she once refused to date Elvis Presley because she was too afraid of spending the night with him. The pop sensation, however, admits that she regrets not jetting off to Las Vegas to romance The King. "I was nervous to go to Las Vegas with him, for the weekend. I regretted it forever," Contactmusic quoted her as telling on ABC television network"s weekend morning show 'Good Morning America'.
Cher, who claims that she almost became Elvis' girlfriend when he made his feelings for her known, also admits that the tragic rock 'n' roll icon was not the only megastar suitor she turned down. "I regretted it (not dating) with Marlon Brando too," she said.