TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Cole also made it clear that she refuses to believe Aimee Walton's claims that she had sex with the English footballer. Cheryl said she is convinced her husband never had sex with 22-year-old Aimee, believes his story and is still determined they can make their marriage work. "I've been through an emotional roller coaster but I'm determined to be strong. Ashley's a wonderful husband and we are in love. I won't let this woman destroy our marriage," News of the World quoted Cheryl, as saying.
Aimee has claimed that the Chelsea star invited her back to a friend's home in North London after meeting her at the CC club in Piccadilly. The 22-year-old said that she then had sex with Ashley, who "threw up everywhere" and was "swaying" and "slurring his words".
However, Cheryl insists that Ashley told her about his drunken night with Aimee weeks ago, and she refuses to accept her version of events. "I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he isn't capable. When I heard what this girl had said I realised she'd made part of the story up. And, to be honest, that has helped me get through this," she said.
"Obviously I felt sick to the stomach. What woman and wife wouldn't? And to be honest I felt humiliated and crushed that this girl was saying these things and people were believing it. Things were made worse when my family and friends started calling and offering support. I had to tell them that Ashley had told me about a drunken night and I'd kept it a secret for nearly two months. I don't want anybody to be angry with Ashley or to judge him—that's my job as his wife," she added.