TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Talking about her little one to the mag, Aguilera said that she is "head over heels in love" with her baby. "When [Max is] breast feeding, I just sit there and stare at him. I'm in awe of this little miracle," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the mag.
She also revealed that she nicknamed the baby Yolky before he was born because her doctor said he looked like a little egg yolk in his sonogram picture. "Now he's the baby formerly known as Yolky," she joked.
The 27-year-old gave birth to Max on Jan. 12 in Los Angeles.