TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Talking about her little one to the mag, Aguilera said that she is "head over heels in love" with her baby. "When [Max is] breast feeding, I just sit there and stare at him. I'm in awe of this little miracle," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the mag.
She also revealed that she nicknamed the baby Yolky before he was born because her doctor said he looked like a little egg yolk in his sonogram picture. "Now he's the baby formerly known as Yolky," she joked.
The 27-year-old gave birth to Max on Jan. 12 in Los Angeles.