TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Washington (ANI): Singer Sir Cliff Richard once turned down the chance of being photographed with Elvis Presley - just because "The King" was looking a bit too fat. Richard idolised 'The King of Rock 'n' Roll' and always dreamt of having his picture taken with him. However, on finally getting his chance in 1976, Richard turned it down as the iconic singer was looking "really heavy" at the time.
"I noticed that when he was making a film he would diet down and regain the animal magnetism. And I wanted a picture of Elvis looking good. So I said no and I waited," Contactmusic quoted Richard, as saying. But, as unfortunate as it may sound, Presley died a year later due to a heart attack and since then Richard has regretted his decision. "I really kicked myself," he said.