- Sir Cliff Richard outsells Justin Bieber in calendar charts
- Cheryl Cole’s calendar - biggest sellers of 2009
- Sir Cliff Richard's on his companion, an ex-priest
- Cilla Black climbed into Cliff Richard's bed
- Sir Tom Not Sure How Elvis Presley Would Feel About His Bond With Priscilla
- Elvis Presley's 80th Birthday: His Best Quotes
Washington (ANI): Singer Sir Cliff Richard once turned down the chance of being photographed with Elvis Presley - just because "The King" was looking a bit too fat. Richard idolised 'The King of Rock 'n' Roll' and always dreamt of having his picture taken with him. However, on finally getting his chance in 1976, Richard turned it down as the iconic singer was looking "really heavy" at the time.
"I noticed that when he was making a film he would diet down and regain the animal magnetism. And I wanted a picture of Elvis looking good. So I said no and I waited," Contactmusic quoted Richard, as saying. But, as unfortunate as it may sound, Presley died a year later due to a heart attack and since then Richard has regretted his decision. "I really kicked myself," he said.