TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): Singer Sir Cliff Richard once turned down the chance of being photographed with Elvis Presley - just because "The King" was looking a bit too fat. Richard idolised 'The King of Rock 'n' Roll' and always dreamt of having his picture taken with him. However, on finally getting his chance in 1976, Richard turned it down as the iconic singer was looking "really heavy" at the time.
"I noticed that when he was making a film he would diet down and regain the animal magnetism. And I wanted a picture of Elvis looking good. So I said no and I waited," Contactmusic quoted Richard, as saying. But, as unfortunate as it may sound, Presley died a year later due to a heart attack and since then Richard has regretted his decision. "I really kicked myself," he said.