TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
"It was fraud after fraud. But nobody believed me until now," the New York Daily News quoted her as telling British tabloid The Sun. The 43-year-old also claimed that she knew who the culprits were. She said that she got to know of the scam five years ago, but was too caught up to stop it. "I know who they are. It had been going on since when I went cuckoo, bananas, in 2003," she said.
The thugs not only bought the house, but also got cars and cashed checks written against Cobain's estate. The said that she talked to Los Angeles detectives about the scam last week. However, a spokeswoman for the LAPD said she couldn't confirm or deny whether cops were investigating.
Love got control of Cobain's estate after he shot himself to death in 1994 at 27 years of age at the height of Nirvana's popularity.