TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Now, British chocolatier Thornton and Id-Iom, a London design team known mostly for their graffiti-style artwork, have teamed up to create the Celebrity Egg Heads. The team stencilled the faces in sugar and chocolate and poached them to develop the novel products, reports the New York Post.
The joint venture aims to auction off the Celebrity Egg Heads in a bid to raise funds for the children's charity Barnado's. Other renowned faces for the eBay auction, include Lily Allen, Prince Harry and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.