TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"You try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems," The Mirror quoted Parton as saying. "But seriously, the doctors said I'll be as good as new in a few weeks. I can't wait to get back out there," she added. The singer was set to kick off 13-day tour to America at the end of this month but now will be rescheduled.