TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The donation was part of the Riders for Health Programme, which John funds through his Elton John Aids Foundation. "We want to improve the transport system by bringing health care to millions of people living in the most rural areas and thus making a difference in their lives," Contactmusic quoted John as telling members of the local media. Tumisang Mokoai, Health Ministry spokesman in Lesotho, said that the motorcycles would be distributed to medical centres across the country.
"The nurses and doctors will have transport to follow up patients in the villages to support community health workers. The motorcycles will be distributed to all health centres in Lesotho," he said.