TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It will also feature journal notes, hand-drawn art, and lyric sketches as well as a narrative and introduction written by the 'Lose Yourself' hitmaker himself. Orion Books is expected to launch the book into the market on October 16. Ian Preece of the publication house insisted that the book would contain eminem's true account of his own life.
"Everyone has their own take on eminem. Because of where he is from, people think they know where he is at, what kind of person he really is. This book cuts through all that and gets to the source. It has an edge. It'll be one of the books of the year," Contactmusic quoted him as saying