TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Washington (ANI): Latino singer Enrique Iglesias once arrived home from a visit to Venezuela and discovered that a woman had stolen his clothes from his suitcase and replaced them with her panties. The Hero hitmaker was amazed that an admirer would think he wanted a bag full of her panties.
"This was at the beginning of my career, when I was starting to do well, and I got home and opened up my suitcase and all my clothing was gone and it was all full of panties," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"Someone in the hotel room I don't know if it was a cleaning lady or whatever stole all my clothing and stacked it (suitcase) up with panties. "I thought it was strange: Why would somebody steal my clothing and stack the bag with panties?' They were big thongs; this was a big lady," he added.