TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
In fact, K-Fed was all praise for his ex-girlfriend, Shar Jackson, who is mother to his two other children - Kori Madison, six, and Kaleb Michael Jackson, four."I will always love the mothers of my children, and I will always be there for both of them. I believe that any good energy I put out there brings more good energy into my own life. The relationships with my kids and family will last my whole life and are the most important to me," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
While Federline holds full custody of his children with Spears, he is determined that the kids will grow up in a happy and stable environment. "Their needs define my schedule every day. It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mummy and daddy who love them very much," he said.
He was granted full physical custody of the boys last year (07) after the 'Toxic' star was failed to adhere to court-ordered medical tests. Britney was also deprived of her visitation rights to her kids in January (08), but the ex-couple has since agreed a new deal to let Spears have limited access to her children.