TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
In fact, K-Fed was all praise for his ex-girlfriend, Shar Jackson, who is mother to his two other children - Kori Madison, six, and Kaleb Michael Jackson, four."I will always love the mothers of my children, and I will always be there for both of them. I believe that any good energy I put out there brings more good energy into my own life. The relationships with my kids and family will last my whole life and are the most important to me," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
While Federline holds full custody of his children with Spears, he is determined that the kids will grow up in a happy and stable environment. "Their needs define my schedule every day. It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mummy and daddy who love them very much," he said.
He was granted full physical custody of the boys last year (07) after the 'Toxic' star was failed to adhere to court-ordered medical tests. Britney was also deprived of her visitation rights to her kids in January (08), but the ex-couple has since agreed a new deal to let Spears have limited access to her children.