TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
He narrated one of the incidents where Harrison, who died in 2001, also made him to dress up in old Beatles' costumes. "One time there was just us in the house. He started playing some Beatles songs then he said, 'Follow me.' We got up, went upstairs and came to a huge wardrobe, which he opened. There were a lot of Beatles suits in there - the Shea Stadium outfits, the silver suits with the black collars," said Edmunds.
He added: "There were also three Sgt Pepper jackets which we took out and tried on. We spent the whole afternoon trying on Beatles clothes. I was amazed at how small they were - these suits were absolutely tiny."