TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
He narrated one of the incidents where Harrison, who died in 2001, also made him to dress up in old Beatles' costumes. "One time there was just us in the house. He started playing some Beatles songs then he said, 'Follow me.' We got up, went upstairs and came to a huge wardrobe, which he opened. There were a lot of Beatles suits in there - the Shea Stadium outfits, the silver suits with the black collars," said Edmunds.
He added: "There were also three Sgt Pepper jackets which we took out and tried on. We spent the whole afternoon trying on Beatles clothes. I was amazed at how small they were - these suits were absolutely tiny."