TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Geri sang a few lines for Jessica during a surprise hospital visit, and the little girl"s body showed some movement. "Geri sang a couple of lines of one of their songs and Jessica started moving her arms and legs," British tabloid Daily Mirror quoted the girl"s mother, Jill Walmsley, as saying. "It was amazing. We were all in fits of giggles because we were so relieved and it was just so funny seeing her legs move to Geri's singing. The next day, she opened her eyes for the first time," she added.
She revealed that it was a family friend who arranged Geri's visit, after meeting the Spice Girls while they were performing their reunion tour in Manchester last month. Jessica had been stabbed just two days before she was due to attend the group"s gig, she added. "I only found out Geri was coming half an hour beforehand. You just don't expect to be sitting in the hospital and for Geri Halliwell to walk in. She gave me a big hug and said that Jessica's story had really touched her," Jill said.
"It's just such a shame Jessica can't remember anything about it - when I told her Geri had been to visit her, she looked stunned and said 'No way!' Luckily, Geri left her a wristband from the Spice Girls concert as proof!" she added. Seven weeks after the attack, Jessica has finally started walking again.