TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Geri sang a few lines for Jessica during a surprise hospital visit, and the little girl"s body showed some movement. "Geri sang a couple of lines of one of their songs and Jessica started moving her arms and legs," British tabloid Daily Mirror quoted the girl"s mother, Jill Walmsley, as saying. "It was amazing. We were all in fits of giggles because we were so relieved and it was just so funny seeing her legs move to Geri's singing. The next day, she opened her eyes for the first time," she added.
She revealed that it was a family friend who arranged Geri's visit, after meeting the Spice Girls while they were performing their reunion tour in Manchester last month. Jessica had been stabbed just two days before she was due to attend the group"s gig, she added. "I only found out Geri was coming half an hour beforehand. You just don't expect to be sitting in the hospital and for Geri Halliwell to walk in. She gave me a big hug and said that Jessica's story had really touched her," Jill said.
"It's just such a shame Jessica can't remember anything about it - when I told her Geri had been to visit her, she looked stunned and said 'No way!' Luckily, Geri left her a wristband from the Spice Girls concert as proof!" she added. Seven weeks after the attack, Jessica has finally started walking again.