TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
But she has responded with the threat of legal action of her own, a source revealed. “There is a possibility of Heather Mills counter-suing. Whatever she owes Mishcon - whether it"s 1 million pounds or 2 million pounds- one would have expected her to get something for it," The Telegraph quoted the source, as saying. "There has been no divorce settlement and no outcome over all this time," the source said.