TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Witnesses say that as the hearing ended, Mucca calmly picked up the glass of water and tipped it over lawyer Fiona Shackleton. The solicitor had arrived at London"s High Court with a neat bouffant at 10.15am, however she left looking dishevelled at 1.50pm. Mills has refused to admit that she poured the water, a matter judge Mr Justice Bennett could have viewed as contempt, she later on boasted that 51-year-old Ms Shackleton, had been "baptised in court".
"Heather tipped the water over Fiona's head. She didn"t throw it. It was cool, calm and collected. It trickled down Fiona's neck," the Sun quoted a witness as saying. "She waited until the hearing was over. The judge would have taken a very dim view of it if he'd seen it," the witness added.
Heather also went on to slam the blonde solicitor in a bizarre statement on the steps of the court. "Fiona Shackleton has very sadly handled this case in the worst manner you can ever, ever imagine," she said. "She has called me many, many many names before even meeting me when I was in a wheelchair," she added.
Heather had expected to receive more money than what she had been given, but she has revealed that McCartney has offered her a total of only 15.8million pounds.