TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
According to a friend, Mills wants a man between the age group of 45 and 60 as he would be experienced in life and will take her seriously. Secondly, she does not want someone who is just interested in her new-found wealth. "Heather does not want some gold-digger after his piece of her settlement," The Daily Telegraph quoted the friend, as saying. The animal rights activist new man must be a vegetarian and should happily stand shoulder to shoulder with her in her campaigning against landmines and animal cruelty.
She is also looking for a man who has a great sense of humour and lastly she mentioned that 'he must be able to handle a strong and dynamic woman like me,' claims the friend. "She is thrilled by the signing of the divorce and wants to start her new life as soon as possible," the friend said. "But she doesn't just want some random bloke off the street. Basically she wants a mature man - perhaps an American - who is worth at least as much as she is.
"She wants a philanthropist who can be at her side when she is travelling the world campaigning and support her with her charities. "She would even have another baby if the man is right. Though she has said she would prefer a man who does not already have children. She did not have the best experiences as a stepmother in her last marriage," the friend added.