TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"In England, people don't like me. But I'm going to move to America, Los Angeles hopefully," the Mirror quoted Mills, as saying. "I love England but everything that has happened makes me realise I'll be better off in the States," she added.
Mills reportedly spent much of the after pageant party talking to celebrity publicist Elliot Mintz, the man credited with masterminding Paris Hilton's rise to fame. This has intensified speculation that she is planning a concerted PR offensive to rebuild her reputation and career in the US. "Elliot thinks her bad reputation is nothing more than a challenge. He thinks Heather could become a big star," a source said.
"After Paris's stint in jail she was getting a lot of flak and now she's more in demand than ever. There are a lot of agents in LA who would represent Heather for nothing as they know her notoriety could end up being very profitable. "Look at Fergie - when she left the UK she wasn't exactly popular with the Brits but America embraced her," the source added.