TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Washington (ANI): Britney Spears dad Jamie's has been granted new powers along with the earlier extended temporary co-conservatorship over his daughter, court documents show. Jamie's temporary co-conservatorship over his daughter has been extended until July 31.
In addition to a 58,800 dollars payment to the conservatorship for attorney fees and other costs, Jamie was given weekly payments of 2,500 dollars and the authority to tap his daughter's funds to lease a car for her security team.
The document also revealed that L.A. Superior Court Commissioner Reva Goetz extended the temporary conservatorship out of concern that an attorney claiming to represent the pop star might again tie the case up in federal court.
Meanwhile, reports have suggested that the 'Toxic' hitmaker has been receiving a number of disturbing letters and packages, including at least one letter mentioning "how to bomb" and others containing threatening language and "weird gibberish."