TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"K-Fed wants to take over a Mexican place in LA with him and Jamie as managers," British newspaper The Mirror quoted a source as saying. "The restaurant, called Casa Cordobes, has been a favourite of Kevin's for a while. He ate there with Britney. Now the owner wants to retire he really wants to run it," the source added.
The newspaper report also said that Jamie, who had already failed in a food joint business once, was excited about his new venture with Federline. "Kevin and Jamie get along well nowadays and Jamie is keen to get back into the restaurant game," said the source. "He still works as a private caterer, so he's excited at the chance," the source added.