TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
According to the sources, the Latin pop star has prepared an ocean-themed room along with English furniture and French-made cribs embellished with hand-embroidered bedding for her soon to be arriving twins, reports the New York Post. She has also put up 18-karat gilded trim and chandeliers in her nurseries at Long Island home, as well as at Bel Air and Fisher Island homes. And the total cost of these nurseries reportedly comes out to be over 120,000 dollars.
The twins will also have matching onesies by Huddy Buddy, with pink and blue tags reading "I'm part of a set." To guard them against the chilly New York winters, they would also be provided with matching pink and blue cashmere sweater and pants sets designed by Baby CZ.