TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
According to the sources, the Latin pop star has prepared an ocean-themed room along with English furniture and French-made cribs embellished with hand-embroidered bedding for her soon to be arriving twins, reports the New York Post. She has also put up 18-karat gilded trim and chandeliers in her nurseries at Long Island home, as well as at Bel Air and Fisher Island homes. And the total cost of these nurseries reportedly comes out to be over 120,000 dollars.
The twins will also have matching onesies by Huddy Buddy, with pink and blue tags reading "I'm part of a set." To guard them against the chilly New York winters, they would also be provided with matching pink and blue cashmere sweater and pants sets designed by Baby CZ.