TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"It's not true. We have been getting the same phone calls since last week," Usmagazine.com quoted the rep, as saying. "Everybody figures it is happening around now so they have started throwing out the story hoping they will be right and be the one to break the news but it isn"t yet," the rep added.
Lopez and Anthony, who have been married since June 2004, finally confirmed the pregnancy during the final stop on the couple's El Cantante tour in Miami on November 7. Lopez recently announced that she had scrapped plans to have a Scientology 'silent birth'.