TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The source revealed that the day before JLo's baby shower, Guadalupe picked up two gold-rope baby ID bracelets engraved with the names Max and Emme from a jeweller in New York.
While the 38-year-old singer is expected to give birth to twins in mid-February, there were rumours that JLo went into labor on Saturday. Denying the rumours, Marc's representative said that it is not true. He said they have been getting the same phone calls since last week and everybody figures it is happening around now and they are hoping they will be right.
The singer is expected to check into New York's North Shore University Medical Center, in Manhasset, to give birth and the hospital has reportedly prepared a luxury suite for the star, complete with soft furnishings, wooden flooring and giant flat screen TVs.