TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"It's (fatherhood) definitely made me think differently about life and I'm sure it will affect my music," Contactmusic quoted Madden, as telling MTV News. "We just started writing a record and I'm sure it's gonna affect the way I write and what I write about," he added. Madden says that he now writes his lyrics keeping in mind the children that comprise his audience, and wants others to follow suit.
"It's definitely made me think about my fans a little bit more, because they're people's kids, and so I care about what they think and I care about what I'm saying to them, because I want people to think about what they're saying to my child," he added.