TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"It's (fatherhood) definitely made me think differently about life and I'm sure it will affect my music," Contactmusic quoted Madden, as telling MTV News. "We just started writing a record and I'm sure it's gonna affect the way I write and what I write about," he added. Madden says that he now writes his lyrics keeping in mind the children that comprise his audience, and wants others to follow suit.
"It's definitely made me think about my fans a little bit more, because they're people's kids, and so I care about what they think and I care about what I'm saying to them, because I want people to think about what they're saying to my child," he added.