TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Pang said that she and Lennon spent time in New York and Los Angeles during their relationship, where she caught the singer cheating twice.
"I know he had a couple of affairs. But he would come back. And when I found out, he'd say, 'I'm sorry.' And I forgave him. It was his insecurity. He was like, 'I'm with somebody, am I making the right decisions?' and he did something stupid, and he came back," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"It was just one-night-stands. He had one in New York and one in LA. I forgave him. Absolutely. It was one night. What was I going to do? It wasn't something that carried on over and over and over again," she added.
Fifty-seven-year-old Pang is promoting a book of rare Lennon photographs, Instamatic Karma, these days.