TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
"I am the Elvis Costello of movies and Tom Cruise in my music. I've been critically acclaimed in most of my TV and film work, but I didn't sell any movie tickets, and with the band, it's like Tom Cruise," FemaleFirst quoted Bon Jovi, as saying. "I've had all the commercial success you could dream of, but hey, the guy still doesn't have an Oscar. What you gonna do," he added.
Recently, the 45-year-old singer revealed that making new albums and touring makes him more content and happy than chart successes. Bon Jovi said he's aware that the band will never be as popular as they used to be in their 1980s heyday, but added that they do not care as long as they can continue to make a living out of music.