- 'San Andreas' Movie Review: Promises To Keep You Thrilled
- Throwback Thursday: Kylie Minogue Celebrates Birthday, Shares Childhood Pic
- World Cancer Day: Hollywood Stars Who Battled The Disease
- Kylie Minogue Set CWG 2014 Closing Ceremony Stage On Fire!
- Minogue sisters planning a duet
- Celine Dion urges Britney, Kylie to follow her
"I think she will still come back but it's like she's taken an extended holiday. Whatever help she needs, she should reach out and get it," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. Kylie who underwent similar problems last year while overcoming breast cancer and break up with long-term boyfriend Olivier Martinez said that one can muddle through if good people are around to support.
"It's not to the same extreme, but I can remember having a mini-meltdown myself - and unless you've got good people around to support you, you've got a problem," she added.