TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I think she will still come back but it's like she's taken an extended holiday. Whatever help she needs, she should reach out and get it," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. Kylie who underwent similar problems last year while overcoming breast cancer and break up with long-term boyfriend Olivier Martinez said that one can muddle through if good people are around to support.
"It's not to the same extreme, but I can remember having a mini-meltdown myself - and unless you've got good people around to support you, you've got a problem," she added.