TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"I think she will still come back but it's like she's taken an extended holiday. Whatever help she needs, she should reach out and get it," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. Kylie who underwent similar problems last year while overcoming breast cancer and break up with long-term boyfriend Olivier Martinez said that one can muddle through if good people are around to support.
"It's not to the same extreme, but I can remember having a mini-meltdown myself - and unless you've got good people around to support you, you've got a problem," she added.