TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Kylie has also been eager to set the record straight regarding the rumours that she was getting back with Olivier Martinez, after the two were spotted arm in arm in Paris. "Nothing is going on. I went and saw Ollie and I had the dog for a couple of nights. We are friends, we have always been friends, so there was no big reunion, no," she said.
The two had split in 07 after Martinez was accused of cheating on her, but even then Kylie says they still have an unbreakable bond which will tie them for life. "It would be unrealistic to break up and never speak to each other again. I've seen him quite a few times since we broke up. We went through so much together that there's a bond that no one can take away from us," she added.