TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Minogue, however, is contemplating backpacking across the world after the completion of the tour. "After the next tour I'd love to just put on a backpack and go," Contactmusic quoted her as telling U.S. Magazine. The 39-year-old star has revealed that she developed a liking for travelling when she took a week's vacation after being given the cancer all clear.
"Just after I finished my treatment, I didn't want to rush back to London or Paris - the two places I'd associated with being ill so I went to Sri Lanka," she said. "I remember feeling truly happy there because I had some privacy. I was with people who didn't look at me in the same way as people do at home, and who, with the tsunami and civil war, had suffered so much more than I had. It was just one week but it was worth a million weeks," she added.