TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
"She's really mad about the way Paul got close to Kylie. She reckons he did it on purpose and feels it was a deliberate public dig at her," News.com.au quoted one friend, as telling the Sunday Mirror. "She thinks he's just trying to prove a point, that he's moved on and is comfortable around other women. She was so hurt she burst into tears," the friend added. Sir Paul and Minogue appeared on BBC2 program, Jool's Holland annual 'Hootenanny," as special guests. When their duet ended, Sir Paul gave the Australian singer a big hug, lifting her off the ground.
"Heather was seething, seeing his flirting as an attempt to humiliate her. She thinks he's kidding himself if he thinks he'd stand a chance with Kylie anyway," another friend said. However, Macca"s friends said that he is an admirer of the way Kylie has coped with being diagnosed with breast cancer and returned to the public eye after recovering.
According to his friends, Minogue reminds Sir Paul of his former wife Linda, who expired nearly 10 years ago after her own struggle with cancer. "Paul really admires Kylie. He has an affinity with her. The way she coped with cancer with dignity reminds him of Linda. She's the complete opposite to Heather," the friend said.