TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
The pop princess and her family has transformed the 100ha of prime real estate on private French Island in Western Port Bay, into a luxury getaway, suiting their needs. The property, where Kylie and ex-beau Oliver Martinez found safe haven after her cancer treatment three years ago, is now listed for sale by tender through agent Hocking Stuart, costing a whopping 1.8-2 million dollars range.
According to insiders, 3 years ago, the Minogues paid 400,000 dollars for the property, named Beauciel, French for Beautiful Sky. Besides, the couple also spent at least 1 million dollars transforming it into a French-style luxury retreat. However the decision to sell came as a shock to the island's 80 permanent residents, who seemed to love their star neighbours.
The lavish property flaunts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big country kitchen, a restored chicory kiln and sweeping bay views. According to local tour operator Rod Johnston, the farmhouse provided some stunning views of the countryside. "It's on a high point and they would be able to see the water through 180 degrees. I get bus loads of people, and all they want to know about is Kylie," news.com.au quoted him, as saying.
Several environmentally friendly innovations have been made by the Minogues, that included installing solar and wind power. The retreat has an organic fruit and vegetable garden and is home to rare species of birds and a large koala population. Meanwhile, expressions of interest for the Minogue property will close on March 28.