TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"I hope to really promote it," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Now magazine.
The recording of the tracks for the new album is being done in New York and LA, however none of the songs will be about her well-documented party lifestyle and stint in rehab.
"I think the past is the past and it should be kept there," she told People magazine. "It's a new slate for me, and I want to show that in my new record," she added.
Meanwhile, Lindsay has stated that she will not appear on her mum's impending reality show Living Lohan. The E! Reality show will star Lindsay's 14-year-old sister Ali Lohan and follow her attempts to launch a glittering career of her own, with the help of mum Dina.