TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"What else is there for me to conquer? Hopefully my ego. How will I know when I've succeeded? When I stop caring what anyone thinks, Mirror quoted her, as telling Q Magazine. The Material Girl also revealed that she organises her family like one of her well-choreographed dance routines.
"I have to eke out the time. One day I don't see my kids much and the next day I make sure I do. You look at your calendar and you go, 'OK, this day's crazy. But OK, this day I'm going to take my daughter to ballet. The next day I'm going to be gone all day. So the day after I'm going to make sure I'm around for dinner and bathtime'," she said.
Although, she once posed naked for her Sex book, she claims that she does feel nervous at times. "I can be shy. And nervous. About things. People will never think that of me, she said.