TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
According to Taylor, the Evita singer had stolen the idea for the duet from the 1980s rockers, after Duran Duran joined Timberlake and Timbaland in the studio for their 2007 album Red Carpet Massacre. Taylor, who also founded two supergroups Power Station and Neurotic Outsiders, insisted that he was not surprised by her moves.
"It wouldn't be the first time Madonna's copied us. She's been doing it for years," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.