TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Rumours of problems were actually triggered when Guy was conspicuously absent at Madonna's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. However the pair was spotted together for the first time in weeks recently, and John Ritchie insisted that all was well.
"They're happy. I was shocked when I read they were supposed to be having problems. They've been running around different places. That's why they haven't been seen together," The Sun quoted him, as saying. Guy and Madge has been married for seven years, have three kids and own homes in London and Wiltshire. d"She won't be going out to America to live for good. They've got lovely places here," John added.