TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Queen of Pop is going all out to silence the skeptics by organizing a romantic, games night with her film director hubby. Guy has already scored triple points by filling the couple's 8million pounds London townhouse with red roses.
Madge, meanwhile, has planned a candlelit dinner and told her staff to take the night off. "Madonna and Guy have both had hectic schedules of late so there's no denying that they've spent a lot of time apart," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying. "While Madonna's been in LA promoting her new album, Hard Candy, Guy's been stuck in London on post-production for his next movie, Rock N Rolla. But they're now back together and relishing proper family time. Madonna has gone all-out to organise a special evening this week, culminating in a romantic dinner and a games night. And once the children are tucked up in bed, Madonna has planned a sexy surprise for Guy in the shape of a new satin basque," the source added.
Madonna's US publicist denied the break-up rumours, saying: "I am delighted to confirm that Mr and Mrs Guy Ritchie remain happily married. All is well and wonderful in the Ritchie household."