TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The cut-outs for the promotion of the album 'Hard Candy' show the 'Material Girl' wearing thigh-length boots. According to reports from the Sunday Morning Post, almost 10 of the 30 1.6-metre-high cut-outs have been taken from shops ever since they went on display last week.
Record company Warner Music said that it was unheard of for people to walk away with nearly life-size cut-outs from shops, but they were not planning to go to police for looking into the matter. "We have had people ripping off posters before, but stealing cut- outs certainly takes some guts," The Daily Telegraph quoted Kelvin Wong, vice-president of Warner Music Asia, as telling the newspaper.
Hard Candy is Madge's 11th studio album and the last to be released under her current contract with Warner.