TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
'(Guy said) 'Confidence.' That's the most important thing you need to exude on the set. No matter what you feel, exude confidence," Contactmusic quoted Madonna, as saying. "And that was good advice," she added.
Meanwhile, Information Minister Patricia Kaliati supported the singer"s adoption of Malawian baby David Banda, stating that the adoption should not be stopped. According to Kaliati, the African country"s officials should not block Madge's adoption as the nation 'owes her so much' for her charity work.