TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
We had a recording session in London. I wasn't feeling well," The Sun quoted him as saying. "She said, 'Would you like a B12 shot? And so I'm thinking that we're going to call a doctor and he's going to make a house call. Then she proceeds to reach into her designer handbag and pulls out a Ziploc bag of designer syringes out. She looks at me and says, 'Drop 'em'."
"I don't know what to say to that, so I drop my pants. She gives me a B12 shot in my ass, and then she looks at me and says, 'Nice top shelf'. It was one of the greatest days of my life. That's what she will continue to be for all of us the shot in the ass, when we really need it," he added. Madge was inducted by Timberlake in the Rock and Role Hall of Fame.