TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Anthony is so hands-on with newborn Max and Emme that he has been volunteering to change their nappies and tend to the tots day and night. "I'm so excited. I'm so hands-on with them that the household developed a nickname for me. They call me the Burp Whisperer," Contactmusic quoted Anthony, as saying.
Anthony, meanwhile, praises his superstar wife, claiming having twins was inevitable - because everything she touches turns to gold. He added: "I told Jennifer, nothing you do is small. Everything you do it on such large scale. The first time you give birth, you give birth to twins."